Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Deadline for Soelle in Summer registration EXTENDED till tomorrow Wednesday!

I am extending the deadline for the SOELLE IN SUMMER: CHALLENGE AND WONDER online course-retreat through tomorrow Wednesday because I inadvertently changed a setting on this site and people couldn't see it all day today. (I was offline almost all day, so I wasn't aware of the problem till a short while ago.)

My apologies to all who tried to log on and couldn't! As you can see, this site is visible to the public again and the full information about "Soelle in Summer" is still here, so have a look.

Feel free to e-mail me at readwithredmont@earthlink.net if you have any questions after reading the information, or if you want to register. We have a great group of people signed up but have room for more.

No comments: